We bridge the gap between your attending physicians and hospital coders.
Our predictive software provides a list of those charts which have the highest probability of financial and case mix impact. Unlike our competition, our physician chart review means just that. 100% of your selected charts are physician-reviewed by doctors extensively trained in the principles of inpatient coding.
- 100% of your selected charts are physician-reviewed
- Outcomes are measurable and significant. We average a greater than 4:1 Gross Return on Investment.
- Our reviewed chart is 13 times less likely to be denied by the payor. And, when appealed, is twice as likely to have the denial overturned.
- Initial analysis, as well as, ongoing support is available
Our business is about creating a symbiotic relationship between our clients and HIM professionals.
Our minimum standard for overall coding accuracy is 95%, with 98% accuracy expected for reimbursement coding. We assess your options through an initial coding review in order to implement a strategy that can put lost and unrealized revenues back into the hands of your institution.
- We offer medical coding audits that are designed to give you an accurate picture of where your facility stands in regard to all facets of coding accuracy.
- Our CDI program focuses on physician buy-in and broad, measurable results. By providing crucial knowledge that is relevant to physicians in both the hospital setting and their own practice, we can help bring the clinicians in-line with HIM.
- We offer interim HIM management services to aid healthcare organizations in meeting and maintaining their operational as well as financial goals.